View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14: Playoff Start/Sit Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I'd go with Jennings. Sproles hasn't done much for me.

Williams and Stewart have a good chance of having a good day, but I don't know which one of the two I'd go with.
I think with LT in the game, Sproles will be limited. Jennings is the 1 or 1A WR with Aaron Rodgers slinging it around. I think he should be able to find the endzone once with 70-100 yards.

My main problem is Schaub vs. Rivers. Again, Schaub is working with an injured non throwing arm against a team that has given up 22 passing TD's this year. Rivers is on the better team, and is as hot as they get. But going up against a playoff contender team that has given up 15 TD's this year. But will Dallas December collapse?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote