View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009   #26
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9288 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Evaluate Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State 6' 198 lbs and 4.44; Kyle Wilson Boise State 5'10" 186 4.42 and Jerome Murphy South Florida 6'1" 185 and 4.48. I have seen the first two play but can find anything on Murphy except NFLDraftScout.com. If Haden is gone, I have to re-think. If Kubes is here in ZBS I like Asamoah OG in 2nd as he is 6'4" 315 strong with bull rushes and excellent with traps & blocks. I can see him in both ZBS or smash blocking straight ahead offense which is what I prefer.
I think the Texans could end up trading up in the draft and I still want Kyle Wilson.