View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Are you asking who I would take if we missed on Haden and traded down to #22? If so I'd take either Trevard Lindley or Patrick Robinson, both are outstanding CB's that will likely go in the late 1st round or very early 2nd round. Also if we're trading down from 8th-10th spot to 22nd then I want an extra 2nd round pick, that's a long ways down. IMO, Iupati might be the highest rated OG this year but is not worth a 1st round pick. This years class of OG's doesn't seem to be as good as last year.
I was more going for who would you take if Haden was gone, trade down or not.

I am not a huge fan of Robinson, but I do like Lindley.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote