Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #6
theanswer000
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 theanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: 1st mock

From the way we have been playing lately I see us in a good drafting spot for Joe Haden. We could really use him, none of us really know what is going to happen with Dunta but sadly we probably will resign him. Jacque Reeves and Fred Bennett just are not getting the job done at anytime. If we drafted Joe Haden he would automatically become a starter on the first day bc of the such bad quality of depth in our CBs. I had us taking Kyle Wilson bc this guy really looks like he can be a starter his rookie year also, Boise State has a freaking wall in the stadium that is just him. Glover Quin could also stay at CB just depending on what happens with Dunta. If DR stays though I could see GQ moving to FS and I think he could provide a lot better play there than DB or Eugene Wilson. If this happened our depth 1 to 3 could be GQ, Joe Haden and Kyle Wilson. That would be a huge change for the better and would provide starters for years to come. If this happens and we go out and sign a beast on the DL, Vince Wilfork, Barry Cofield or Ryan Pickett. If for some reason Mays and Haden are on the board that would be a very difficult choice. If the Texans want a veteran at FS they should sign O.J. Atogwe and draft Haden. Any of these scenarios would be a great move.
theanswer000 is offline   Reply With Quote