View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #14
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yeah, I liked that Alex was here to help get us a LT, but time for him to go. I'm not sure how much he is helping team now and we have Matthews coaching. Gibbs probably was someone for Gary and Kyle to lean on but time to move on. Who do you have if Haden gone? If Kubes goes do we keep ZBS or a more traditional O? I like a smash- mouth staright ahead, blow the defense back approach. Your guy Iupati would be excellent.
I just wrote in your other thread, I think Iupati would be a good fit, and switch to a power game. If Haden is still around, then your pick of Johnson in the 3rd is a good one.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote