View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #50
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I saw what you did & SUh was going against a good offensive line and a mobile QB. I don't think Ingram is an avg back but I hear you. I am really focusing on Haden at our first pick because I want DR gone. I do think If we could get Johnson in 3rd to block for Gerhart (2nd) and put Haden on other side of ball, it would be a very sweet draft. I think fast backs like Spiller may be the special for the day but Toby may end up a first.
Oh, I did not say Ingram was average. I just dont think he is the next great back. He will be good, but not great.

I love your draft, it would be sick as hell. If Haden is gone, I am thinking Iupati-Gerhart- and a corner. We would switch to a power run game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Anyone surprised that Gerhart made the five for the Heisman?
Haha, nope.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote