View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 139861 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Damn, we are too similar here. Haden is shooting up boards, just as quickly as we are shooting up draft slots. I say there is about a 50% chance of him being gone. That sucks. And so much of what we do next is dependent on the coaching. Regardless of whether Kubes stays or goes, I want Gibbs gone.
Yeah, I liked that Alex was here to help get us a LT, but time for him to go. I'm not sure how much he is helping team now and we have Matthews coaching. Gibbs probably was someone for Gary and Kyle to lean on but time to move on. Who do you have if Haden gone? If Kubes goes do we keep ZBS or a more traditional O? I like a smash- mouth staright ahead, blow the defense back approach. Your guy Iupati would be excellent.