View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
This is my fear. A real good chance that Haden will be selected before us and Earl THomas UT will stay in school. If this happens I am stuck and I don't think New England will trade up with us. What happens if it is found Slaton's nerve problem is spinal related and ends his career? Do you look at C.J. Spiller? If Kubes is gone and thereby the ZBS, is Iupati worth that high a pick? He would be a bulldozer at guard for years.
Damn, we are too similar here. Haden is shooting up boards, just as quickly as we are shooting up draft slots. I say there is about a 50% chance of him being gone. That sucks. And so much of what we do next is dependent on the coaching. Regardless of whether Kubes stays or goes, I want Gibbs gone.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote