View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What would your mock look like if Haden isn't there at 13-16 range. I dont think he will be there if the Texans are picking 13-16.

I do think you have the positions right and aare resonable in which rd they will go in.

I like the G from Arz.St. Lauvao (SP)
This is my fear. A real good chance that Haden will be selected before us and Earl THomas UT will stay in school. If this happens I am stuck and I don't think New England will trade up with us. What happens if it is found Slaton's nerve problem is spinal related and ends his career? Do you look at C.J. Spiller? If Kubes is gone and thereby the ZBS, is Iupati worth that high a pick? He would be a bulldozer at guard for years.