Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
1. Joe Haden CB
2. Kyle Wilson CB/Golden Tate WR
3.Toby Gerhart/Noel Devine RBs
4.Mike Tepper OL
5.Dezmon Briscoe/Jordan Shipley WRs
6.Myron Rolle FS
6.Dan Doering OG/Christian Ponder QB
7.Ben Tate/Legarette Blount RBs

A lot of these picks depend on what is going on at the time for the Texans and who is available.

1. Haden, great pick.
2. Wilson, also a great pick, other CB's in the 2nd round of value would be Patrick Robinson, and SydQuan Thompson.
3. Gerhart, good pick and good value if still available.
4. Tepper, Who, I never heard of this guy.
5. Shipley, not a bid pick since we hopefully get rid of Andre Davis and his grossly overpriced contract. Honestly though I look for Glen Martinez to take Davis' place and this draft pick could be used on another position.
6. Rolle, I doubt seriously that he'll be available here, probably go in the 3rd or early 4th round.
6. Doering, I don't know anything about him but extra O-linemen is never a bad thing. Ponder, a QB to groom for the future is also a viable option.
7. Tate, good pick and great value if still available here, will probably go earlier though. Blount, also good pick if still available.

Overall not bad but it could be better. I'd also like to hear your reasoning for 2 early CB's, I doubt it happens.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote