Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #3
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9288 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
1. Haden, good bye DR
2. Wilson. you are probably closer than I am but I hope he drops to round 4. Please explain why you think Smith will draft CBs in first two rounds. Not arguing with you just want your input. Are you dis-satisfied with Quinn or would you move him to FS as I would?
3. Gerhart, hoping we are both correct that he is still here. It may benefit Texans if he does not win Heisman.
4. Who?
5. I'd like Shipley in this round but doubt he falls this low.
6. Rolle would be a good pick here but most opinions have him all over the board. Combine will allow us to know if year off hurt skills.
I would like Warren if Haden isn't there