Thread: 1st mock
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
1. Joe Haden CB
2. Kyle Wilson CB/Golden Tate WR
3.Toby Gerhart/Noel Devine RBs
4.Mike Tepper OL
5.Dezmon Briscoe/Jordan Shipley WRs
6.Myron Rolle FS
6.Dan Doering OG/Christian Ponder QB
7.Ben Tate/Legarette Blount RBs

A lot of these picks depend on what is going on at the time for the Texans and who is available.
1. Haden, good bye DR
2. Wilson. you are probably closer than I am but I hope he drops to round 4. Please explain why you think Smith will draft CBs in first two rounds. Not arguing with you just want your input. Are you dis-satisfied with Quinn or would you move him to FS as I would?
3. Gerhart, hoping we are both correct that he is still here. It may benefit Texans if he does not win Heisman.
4. Who?
5. I'd like Shipley in this round but doubt he falls this low.
6. Rolle would be a good pick here but most opinions have him all over the board. Combine will allow us to know if year off hurt skills.