View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009   #10
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 latest 2010 mock draft/Offseason plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm not so sure about that there are 3 other DT's that will most likely go ahead of him, Suh, McCoy, and Cody. I'm thinking that other teams might rather have the best WR, RB, QB, etc... than have the 4th best DT. Yea it's possible, but I think there's a decent chance that Williams could fall to us in the 2nd round.
Williams and Cody are both NT's more then actual 4-3 DT. Denver, Miami, San Diego, KC and Pittsburgh all need a NT or a younger one.