View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
He is a quality 3rd rd. prospect. Like Caldwell may take time to develop & Kubiak/Smith don't have that luxury this year. I think we need to focus on impact players who can immediately start & clear upgrades. With Texans draft slot higher than expected Kubiak/Smith need those first three picks to stand out like Cushing, no developmental picks early. Right now I really like Haden in first as the best option to upgrade CB/Dunta, then Gerhart in 2nd. to establish a legit running attack. Third round is tough to project it just depends who's left, remember thinking starter, I would be more inclined to hope that Justin Walton the very fine Center from Baylor is still available cause I think he would come in & start from day one
I agree but was hoping to land a LG to upgrade Studdard and give QB and RB help. That is why I took Asamoah at #2but I too run into problems at #3. The only way I see getting my top needs are either going with a Dixon in 3rd after Haden and my LG or 1) Gerhart [a reach but guarantees me the back I want] 2) Asamoah 3) best coverage CB available and hope he is really good or Quin can be the starter.