View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #45
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Is this like not playing Christmas music until after Thanksgiving ?
I see it as identifying what you percieve the Texans needs . The players don't really matter at this point .
Just the same it is overall harmless and if someone enjoys it, the music or here the mock draft can be avoided for the most part.

Probably, too late, reading too many finals, and too many Jack and cokes, but I did enjoy ranting on the draft and I can now see where it looked more personal than I was thinking about while typing. I am still a draft nerd, just waiting a month or two longer to go into the same mode.