View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #43
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Yep, I watched the UC-Pitt game, the Florida-Bama game, and the UT-Nebraska game. Not all of each game of course, but a decent amount of each.

Haden was the 2nd best player playing on Saturday. He could start at corner for just about any team on day one.

Suh was THE best player on Saturday. The man is a monster, nough said.

Ingram looked ok. I really dont see what everyone loves about him. Good player, but I am not enamored. Plus he wont come out this year, so I have another season to scout him more closely.

Speaking of Ingram, it was Johnson that helped paved the way for him. Behind just an average line, Ingram is just an average back.
Yards after contact, my friend. Ingram had like 80 yards after contact.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote