View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #42
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Did you get a chance to watch any of the games last Saturday? Haden and Ingram really impressed me and Mike Johnson G looked steady if not spectacular.
Yep, I watched the UC-Pitt game, the Florida-Bama game, and the UT-Nebraska game. Not all of each game of course, but a decent amount of each.

Haden was the 2nd best player playing on Saturday. He could start at corner for just about any team on day one.

Suh was THE best player on Saturday. The man is a monster, nough said.

Ingram looked ok. I really dont see what everyone loves about him. Good player, but I am not enamored. Plus he wont come out this year, so I have another season to scout him more closely.

Speaking of Ingram, it was Johnson that helped paved the way for him. Behind just an average line, Ingram is just an average back.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote