View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #41
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am after a guard to replace Studdard. I am assuming you watched the Alabama/Florida game? How did you evaluate Mike Johnson? SOme others have said he was bascially worthless, but I think he held his own.
He is a quality 3rd rd. prospect. Like Caldwell may take time to develop & Kubiak/Smith don't have that luxury this year. I think we need to focus on impact players who can immediately start & clear upgrades. With Texans draft slot higher than expected Kubiak/Smith need those first three picks to stand out like Cushing, no developmental picks early. Right now I really like Haden in first as the best option to upgrade CB/Dunta, then Gerhart in 2nd. to establish a legit running attack. Third round is tough to project it just depends who's left, remember thinking starter, I would be more inclined to hope that Justin Walton the very fine Center from Baylor is still available cause I think he would come in & start from day one
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote