View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Sad indictment as any that our senior mod has lost the joy of his team & very building blocks of its formation, choosing to neglect draft activities I'm sure someday the same fate awaits all of us but at least for now, "not so fast"
I am after a guard to replace Studdard. I am assuming you watched the Alabama/Florida game? How did you evaluate Mike Johnson? SOme others have said he was bascially worthless, but I think he held his own.