View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Must spread rep.

Different people enjoy different things. The Texans are my team. I love watching them on TV. I dont live near Houston, so I rarely do, so it is very valuable for me.

However, I love the draft. I love the not knowing of what is going to happen. I love trying to figure out teams weaknesses, strengths, etc. The draft accompanies the actual games, not takes the place of.
Agreed, my friend. The difference is we don't try to put down other posters for their threads. I we don't like the topic, we simply move on.

Did you get a chance to watch any of the games last Saturday? Haden and Ingram really impressed me and Mike Johnson G looked steady if not spectacular.