View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009   #36
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well thanks for the insults and it really sucks to be you.

WHen I purchase a new automobile, I don't wait until the car is in the show room. In 2005, I found out Pontiac was testing a new roadster to compete with Porsche. When I slid into the show room car in late 2006, I was prepared for what to look for. Many of the original problems had been worked out and I was able to decide on the Solstice rather than the Sebring, Cougar, Boxster or wait for the Sky. Even if I had not purchased (drafted) the car (player) I wanted, it was fun for me to do. FYI, I have purchased a 2006, 2007 and am driving the 2008.
I spoke to Joel B two years prior to his death and his info was a constant source to me for my boards.

I am surprised that such a puritan as you even read the thread. Fans like you who pat themselves on their NFL regulation jersey or wave your season ticket at me because I choose to watch game on TV, make me snicker. You may have noticed I do post occasionally in the football forum. You have fun your way and allow the rest of us and there are a few, to seek our enjoyment where we choose.

Bye now.
Must spread rep.

Different people enjoy different things. The Texans are my team. I love watching them on TV. I dont live near Houston, so I rarely do, so it is very valuable for me.

However, I love the draft. I love the not knowing of what is going to happen. I love trying to figure out teams weaknesses, strengths, etc. The draft accompanies the actual games, not takes the place of.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote