View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st mock draft of 2010

Real quick stuff on Stuckey.

The kid is a player fore sure, but he isn't a second rounder. He is also strictly a SS. He doesn't have the speed to play FS. He takes questionable angles sometimes. He makes plays on the ball at all times and is a very good fundamental tackler. Very few balls thrown his way most of the season, which is understandable when you look at the rest of the KU secondary.

I'd say Stuckey is a 3rd-4th rounder, but I don't think he's an NFL star. I think he's a fringe starter who will likely play for a few teams. Decent NFL SS, but nothing special. Great football player and good things always seem to happen around him. That's my quick run-down on him.