View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #32
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Great for fans but not for him. He could just as easily revert to previous years. He could be a boom or bust guy and is well worth a later day pick. I could see him being talked into "showing the world you are now a premier sack guy one more year." What is your take on your competitor Joe Pawelek from Baylor?
I hope he stays not just for the good of the team, but for himself as well. He is truly a tweener who is hard to project at the NFL level because his combination of athleticism and size is good in college football but is somewhat average in the NFL, however he has been a very good pass rusher this year so there will always be a place for him. Hopefully he stays to refine his technique and pick up new moves before he enters the draft.

As for Pawelek, to be honest, I've watched probably the same amount on him as you and he's never really stood out to me. I can't even remember if he played at the A&M-Baylor game this year; I think he did but his supporting cast is so weak that it really didn't help him standout.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote