View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I don't think I'll be able to get into the draft as much this year. It's no longer "the bright spot" of our season as I don't see this team as an expansion team....just a loser at this point. I'm sure I'll get excited about some new players around APRIL next year, but I guess when your team never improves it just gets old.
You are just dealing with depression, Vinny. Replace Studdard with Asamoah, Caldwell for Briesel (or which is better) and add a power back and the entire O is way more productive. Could keep D off the field about 30% more, also. Haden is the real deal and Quinn can play FS. NFLdraftscout ranked him #7 FS in nation when he came out. What is "glass 1/2 full" for me is the teams we could have beat with the players we have. Add quality guys in draft and we could have a darn good team. I just think Kubes is not the guy.