View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #38
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 18 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAN84
Now if the Texans would have won the game against the Jets, would you be asking this question? It seems to me you have a problem with JJ, just like many people had a problem with Matt Stevens. Unfortunatley, JJ's highlights were immediatley followed by something stupid. For instance, his 65 yard kickoff return against Cinncinatti, immediatley followed by a holding penalty retuned to the 5 yard line. JJ running one to the Jets 30, immediatley followed by a failed 4th down zipping pass bouncing off Johnson's chest. It seems like you have been blaming the one person for a combined teams failure.
It JJ's spot to lose, yes. But lets wait till training camp starts till we start pointing fingers.
The Jets game has nothing to do with it. I loved what JJ did for us last year. But Our biggest problem was lack of depth, and will still be an issue this year. So until JJ becomes a better receiver, I think his job will always be in jepordy to players who can help in several aspects of the game. (P.S. I hope JJ keeps his job, but I just don't feel like it is going to happen.)
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote