View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
A couple things . . .

Earl Thomas is just a (RS) Sophomore and it is very likely that he will return for his Junior year at Texas. I'd say 60-40 odds he goes back. I'd take Joe Haden in a heartbeat though if he's available.

Toby Gerhart will not last till the 3rd round.

Kyle Wilson is purely a speed guy. He is overrated at his position because he is faster than the guys he plays against. He will not have that speed advantage in the NFL and he does not have that good of actual cover skills. He is a gifted kick returner, that's about it.

We run a 4-3 and Von Miller is not a DE or an OLB. Where does he fit in? His only position at the next level is as a 3-4 rush LB.
I'd used him similar to Conner Barwin. You find a place for those skills and if only a 6th you can school him up for an entire contract and cost you little. He is 6'3" and 240 and could spot replace either Diles or Cush.