View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
Like the draft; but hopefully Von stays for his final year, he is one of the only bright spots on our D..
On a side note, Von is freaking hilarious off the field, as soon as he's done on the field he should be a color commentator for any network in the country.
Great for fans but not for him. He could just as easily revert to previous years. He could be a boom or bust guy and is well worth a later day pick. I could see him being talked into "showing the world you are now a premier sack guy one more year." What is your take on your competitor Joe Pawelek from Baylor?

Last edited by badboy; 12-07-2009 at 03:23 PM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote