View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Another thing to consider is the ZBS might not be here next year. Lets face it, its been a failure this year. With Kubes (most likely) on his way out, I dont see any reason for Gibbs to stay. Asamoah and my favorite OG in the draft, Iupati, would be great guards in other schemes. I think this team can easily turn into a power run game, we only need two pieces.

LT- Brown is good. He is strong, agile and quick, he is a keeper.
LG- Pitts could play the power scheme, he could stay for a while.
OC- Need someone. But we would need somebody anyway without a switch.
RG- Brisiel I really dont know enough about. But I think Caldwell would be a pretty good power guard.
RT- Winston is a great fit here.

So there we go, a center and a guard need to be drafted. And I think most people would agree that we need those anyway.
yes

how much do we know about Caldwell, that would be my question?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote