View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Let's see what the old Draft Tek says .

http://www.drafttek.com/round12010.asp
i started pulling my pant legs up when I saw Colt McCoy at #10. I think McCoy lost the Heisman against Nebraska, but if he gets it that only increase the $ a tram would have to give him. Sikes is a good LB but not on our list of priorities especialy after DIles stepped up. Lindley is good but I also have a ? how h would do in our defense. Maybe if we draft Haden in first and Lindley were to replace Reeves...