View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
great mock if it happens, but honestly not realistic & paints best possible scenero every round, it is fun to dream however
Beerlover for once we disagree. I think it is very possible that each player will be available. These picks as stated are at #15. i will not do an NFL round one mock until probably well after February, Haden could drop. Remember that Macolm Jenkins was rated #1 CB for two staright years and went back to school the first and then was drafted just before Texans at # 14 by Saints. This imo is very realistic pick. Same with Asamoah and my scenario with Gerhart may also realistically happen. Many are just now hearing about this RB and talking him up for Heisman. As other have pointed out each season 2-3 running backs have great productivity and are raved about only to drop in draft. Rashad Jennings is an example. Wilson is where I am may be dreaming but due to numerous CBs with similar skills it comes down to who the teams see fitting their needs. Thanks for your input as always. Steve