View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I have been talking up Wilson this whole year and think that the Texans can get him in the 2nd - 3rd, but as far as Earl Thomas he has said he is staying. I dont see Von Mille going passed the 2nd round, as he will be one of the top DE/OLB guys on the board and there are a lot more 3-4 teams this year. I like your 2nd round pick at OG and 5th round picking being BPA DT/OL. I dont see NE going back into the 1st round for the a 2nd first round pick. Hell NE has made a living off trading into the 2nd round to get great talent at a lesser price.
I am in agreement on the trade down with Pats as they had a similar situation last draft and did not trade up. I only included as on another thread someone had discussed the possibility. I think if we draft high enough Wilson may get pushed down to us. Maybe some teams will be leery of Boise' record. If we get Haden and Wilson not there, I'd still like another CB. Fortunately the draft is fairly deep.