View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009   #18
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Day Tread - Texans vs. Jags - 12/6/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for this one, I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens.
Exactly.

I'm sure that the Fair Weather Brigade and or Fandom Police will be out to get me for saying this. But, I'm luke warm about this game.

They need to win 5 in a row and realistically will not be enough to get into the playoffs anyway unless other teams collapse.

But, it all starts with a W so let's go Texans!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is online now   Reply With Quote