View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009   #16
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Day Tread - Texans vs. Jags - 12/6/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I've got that sick to my stomach feeling about this one. We're down three big contributors on the road and we've already lost to them at HOME this year.

God I hope we show up for both halves this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Alright Thorn - this one is on you for starting the GDT. Good luck.

I kinda have the "meh" attitude today (maybe it's the coaching and team philosophy rubbing off on me). Perhaps I'll get into this game for a half and hope it's enough to see a win.

I would like to see 10-6 though and a full game of effort.

Play 60, Texans.
If we did it would be the first time all season we have done that. Sadly this is week 13 and not week 2.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote