View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009   #7
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Game Day Tread - Texans vs. Jags - 12/6/09

No Slaton and Jacoby on offense. No Glover Quinn on defense.

We're gonna need KW to step up like he usually does when we play Jacksonville. Need AJ to have a monster game, he's certainly due for a huge game with Jags top CB Rashean Mathis being out. I'd like to see Andre Davis be the deep-threat we remember from 07 on offense, or at least pull a repeat of the Jags game where he got back to back KR tds...

Don't even get me started on the running game... I just hope Kubiak lets Moats out of the doghouse so we have SOME big play ability back there!!!

I'm confident that Reeves can step right back into the starting role. Losing GQ will hurt the most when we're in nickel and MJD takes the ball outside.