View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just curious, where do you come up with these conclusions? Do you watch these players and decide on your own or do you just regurgitate what you have read elsewhere? Not being a smart ass just wondering. I just dont know how you can say he would be horrible in a zone just by watching him a few times a year on TV.
I cant speak for him or anyone else, but I normally watch 3 to 4 games as well as read up about players. To put it simply, I dont have enough time to watch every player every game. As it is, I watch more football than I probably should. But I feel that by watching a decent amount and reading multiple sources I get a fairly accurate opinion.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote