Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009   #150
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarp week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I don't know about that..Raiders have had worst attendence this year. The Jags, currently have the 3rd least attended games this season. There are attendence issues all over the NFL this year.
The BIG difference in this situation is that the Jags have a winning record and have the past few years.

The Raiders are a complete mess and have been for a few years, no comparison.

You are actually number 2 now in lowest attendance, Detroit averages around 3,000 more

Sorry but I am really hoping the Jags move to LA because I plan on moving to LA in the next year and would love to see some NFL football.
imatexan is online now   Reply With Quote