View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My December mock

Im not sure I would draft a Guard in the second round. It seems like the guard positoin has become a position that can be filled later. Sergio Rendar is the only guy that I have seen so far that I would consider taking befor the 3rd round. The 2009 Draft was complete lunacy when it came down to the OG position. Guys like Duke Robinson, the best OG on most boards, and Herman Johnson weren't drafted until well into Round 5. While big guys arent wanted
at the position in our current scheme it still looks like there will be talent available with quickness and strength at the position late in the draft. At any event, the top talent at the guard position should be even better for 2010's draft.