View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009   #91
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Considering what we're looking at next year...why not? We've got Steve Slaton who has struggled this year, and Chris Brown who thankfully is one the last year of his contract. We've got Ryan Moats who is well about what he is now...a third string third down back.

I have my doubts Gerhart will be there in the second for us.
I agree with everything you say except Gerhart and you could very well be correct there also. I have just burned out on injured RB free agents who take our money and run. What could happen is Chris Brown remains healthy and ends ups with a few good attempts last few games as he did against Colts 2nd game and he gets another year added.