View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009   #88
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
I would be happy with Ryan Mathews or Anthony Dixon if for some reason FO cant get Toby or doesnt want him. Right now I am more worried about OL/DT/Safety then I am runningback. I know RB is a big need, but this team has had more issues with the O-Line and the front four of the D.
I just don't see Dixon as that good of a candidate especially with a top three round pick. I am with you on Oline and safety concerns, but what do you see the weakness at DT are? The running game for the most part has been slowed significantly.