View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009   #87
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

[quote=mussop;1315150]I agree with everyting youre saying. Cody isnt a good fit in a 4/3. We have pretty much the same opinion of him other than the conditioning issue. IMO he has done everything asked of him since getting to Bama. He has good character, he works hard and has shown alot of maturity in the way he has approached this issue. There is tons of press on the very subjuct but people seem to be missing it for some reason.

If you watch him play you will realize its not as much of an issue as regularly advertised.[/QUOTE]I remember watching him play one time but not who. I was probably focusing on another Alabama player or someone on other team. I do have a vivid image of him moving only a yard or two in any direction. As you say that may be all he is asked to do, but that seems very unlikely. As I posted yesterday, Willams gets double blocks and still disrupts the QB. Cody will definitely be a first round selection.