View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #78
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Mussop, thanks for your input on Cody and I have read what you posted before. I agree that stats are only a part of evaluation and I could be all wrong about him. I don't think I am the only one that has doubts though. I am evaluating him as if he were to be our pick in any round. IF we were going 3-4 and IF we got him no higher than 3rd, I would grudgingly ok the pick.

In a 3-4 I would not want Terrence Cody as a rookie being my nose tackle. I'd take Dan Williams Tennesee NT who also gets double blocked a time or two but still effects the QB. Preferably, in a 3-4 scenario next season, I'd sign a vet to play a year or two and allow Williams time to adjust to NFL.