View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #71
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
unless there is a drastic coaching change coming I'll stick with my 4th rd. pick of -
We are thinking alike. I have Mike Neal Purdue DT 6'4" 302 lbs 4.96 40 and 5.5 sack in 09 with 5 so far last I looked for this season in the fourth on my board. I am thinking of by passing a DT in draft due to possible free agents that should be helpful. I have Thomas Austin OC in 5th but am nervous he might be gone. If I go DT in free agency and move up Thomas I have my starting center who can also get reps at guard while he learns from Myers.

Brown, Asamoah, Thomas, Caldwell and Winston with Brisiel and Myers back ups. Then put a Dwyer or Gerhart in back field with Slaton.