View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
its kinda funny but his teammate last year stole the show @ the combine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0ysfkUxuw & still got drafted #6 overall by Cincinnati, I would call that elite. so it would not surprise me if Cody learned nothing from this & just went about his buisness like Andre did cause in the end 6'4" 370 lb DT's don't grow on trees. It is important for him to be reached by his coaches & they manuver a route he can develop some better work habits with an incentive layden contract which sets both weight, conditioning & strength goals.
Whole lot of risk for a whole lot of cheeseburger.