View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #65
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I doubt Kubiak & staff get the boot but if somehow Texans switch to a 3-4 Cody would have to be in the mix, you simply cannot run this defense without a massive run stopper in the middle. He is elite to NT position if a team has such a need he will surely be targeted
I think Oakland has a big old NT that could be available. He is older but serviceable. I had him coming to Texans with ASO (CB)in trade for DR, Okoye, Okam and something else before trade deadline. I think Davis would take a third for him if we go 3-4.