View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #64
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
one last thought on mt. cody i would not spend a 1st on him or even a 2nd for that matter i watch alot of big 12 football and another guy i like is parish cox as guy that could still be around in the mid-rounds 6'0 about 195 runs a 4.3 very good return guy which would allow jacoby to focus more on being a receiver he does take some risks and needs work on his tackling but with some good coaching that wont be a big issue
If we switched to a 3-4 and I don't think that will happen, I think Texans would try to get a NT from another team. If Cody was avail in 3rd, I'd think about it. Perrish Cox would be a very good fit and I have him rated going in 2nd round. On another thread, someone was talking a trade down to Patriots; our first for two of their three seconds which are all pretty high. I'd probably do that deal even if Haden was there for us in first. I am waffling though as I think Haden is best CB. If that trade happened and unlike most thown out there, it is doable. I like Gerhart RB; Asomoah LG and Cox as my three seconds and probably would go Morgan Burnett FS in the fourth. Anyone after that could be projects and we'd have a great draft.