View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #63
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
This is usually true, though I was all about taking Brandon Albert in the first round as an OG. Then some morons decided that he would make a great NFL LT. That's working out well. The Chiefs are still looking for an NFL LT and there are talks up here about moving him back to his natural LG spot and drafting a real LT. I thought he had All-Pro potential as an OG. But otherwise, I do agree with your point.
If I remember correctly there were many calling for Albert to be a tackle including many on this MB. Anyway, I hope he is move down the line and Chiefs go for a LT. This would push OG down a spot for us.