View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009   #62
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Every year quality guards fall to the 3rd round an down. I still think we have to go BPA in round 1 and 2 and then possibly we can start filling needs.
I think we have discussed need versus BPA before but for the most part I am a need player first guy. The poblem with waiting until later to draft your need is no one may be there. I refer to most recent draft and Glen Coffee who was gone by our pick. If there is a player that appears to be just what you need Jon Asmoah for example, pull the trigger unless you can trade down a bit and still select him and get another pick. This guard is 6'4" 315 5.08 "good at traps and blocks and excellent at bull rushes."Illinois in 2008 had the leading passing offense in their conference. He was starter in a ZBS and is projected 2nd round & number two over all guard. Why not fill the position and remove Studdard? Could he slip to our pick in 3rd? I truly hope so because that would allow us to fill other needs. Who are your picks for first and second?