View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #58
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
its kinda funny but his teammate last year stole the show @ the combine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0ysfkUxuw & still got drafted #6 overall by Cincinnati, I would call that elite. so it would not surprise me if Cody learned nothing from this & just went about his buisness like Andre did cause in the end 6'4" 370 lb DT's don't grow on trees. It is important for him to be reached by his coaches & they manuver a route he can develop some better work habits with an incentive layden contract which sets both weight, conditioning & strength goals.
Hmm. I just worry when players dont control their weight. I mean, if they cant put in the effort to get into the NFL, what will they do once they sign a bigass contract?

I will admit, if he can get his weight down to 335-350, and build some strength, he could be a good player. I still see him being drafted by a 3-4 team though. DT's in the 4-3 need to at least threaten the QB. Cody is averaging what, a sack per year?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote