View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #55
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by treduke View Post
one last thought on mt. cody i would not spend a 1st on him or even a 2nd for that matter i watch alot of big 12 football and another guy i like is parish cox as guy that could still be around in the mid-rounds 6'0 about 195 runs a 4.3 very good return guy which would allow jacoby to focus more on being a receiver he does take some risks and needs work on his tackling but with some good coaching that wont be a big issue
I doubt Kubiak & staff get the boot but if somehow Texans switch to a 3-4 Cody would have to be in the mix, you simply cannot run this defense without a massive run stopper in the middle. He is elite to NT position if a team has such a need he will surely be targeted
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote