View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009   #24
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new mock from draftsite.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks guys. When I watch Alabama he did nothing to impress but he is rated as 3rd OG on sites. Of course those are usually weeks old. I am liking me some Jon Asamoah, but I can't work in what I want in top 3. I want a Pwr Back (Dwyer or Gerhart) but think both will be gone by our pick in 2nd and Asamoah will not make to our pick in 3rd and I want a CB to replace DR. Sigh! Haden @ #15, Asamoah in 2nd and Gerhart in 3rd would please me but don't see Toby dropping that far even if Smithiac would draft him.
You never know about backs like Toby in the draft. Seems like every year there is similar backs to him that fall way later than expected.

Peyton Hillis, Michael Bush, Frank Gore, Brandon Jacobs, Greg Jones, Michael Turner were all big backs that lasted until the 3rd round or later. I know Toby is tearing it but if he doesnt run well at he combine he could drop. Ive seen reports that he runs in the 4.6's. If that is true he will drop.

Man I still wish we would of drafted Hillis.